- A= Achieve Certification
- Q= Quality Coaching
- Z= Zestful Swimming Lessons
- O= Organised
- G= Grow core values.
Before becoming a full time coach, he worked at Hewlett Packard (Depot Site) for 15 years taking care of product engineering to packaging design one up carton. His knowledge base on processes and brainstorming ideas came useful when he venture into swimming where this is also another opportunity he could do likewise. For example in one of his observation of a swimmers, he could tell you more than 1 solutions to a single problem. So that gives the swimmer a few options to try out to get it right at his own preferred choice.
Coach Raymond became a full time coach in 2013 after resigning from his company. He felt his passion toward coaching is more challenging than just sitting on a 9 to 5 job. It was a hard decision to make but he decided it was for the good that he wanted to contribute.
The learning journey never end and every day there is always something new to learn. HIs famous quote /advice: ” Do not short change. Reinforce good practise at early stage will cultivate good habits in long term.” He would scribble ideas on a notebook, attending courses to improve knowledge on coaching, interpersonal skills, etc.
Today Coach Raymond is a NROC level 3 Master Coach and he has a part to play in nurturing young swimmer to love swimming and making lessons fun and interesting.
- Every Champion were once a beginner.
- Most serious swimmers have a good time management.
- Winners come in all different sizes,shapes and forms.
- You can increase flexibility by stretching and doing land drills.
- In order to win, you must do extraordinary things and do creatives drills that will make you improves.
- You have to value success more than others do.
- You have to train more and train harder than anyone else.
- You must be willing to stand out in the crowd and consistently take exceptional action.
- If you want to win, you need to accept the risks and train alone at times.
- You need to be able to plan your time to balance sports and studies.
- Be prepared to overcome obstacles such as naysayer, negative people trying to bring you down, influencing your mind, distraction, confusion, etc. Stay positive always and focus on what you want.
Not sure which Swimsafer 2.0 Stages your child can go? Do the Quizzes to find out.
Our Learn to Swim program overview.
What kind of swimmer are you?
Holiday Swim Program (Next Intake June 2019)
Event for year 2018 is over. Please come again to check for our next upcoming schedule for june 2019. Or you would like to be kept in the loop for the June swim camp intake, please feel free to send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All transactions should be secured with SSL protocol. Using SSL helps to encrypt the information so that the card details and all other sensitive data is protected. Of course, improves payment security, and also makes customers more willing to make purchase.
The SSL is symbolised by a padlock icon in the URL bar, and the web address begins with https. A valid SSL Certificate is an assurance that information which you will share on this site, will be sent in as encrypted, safe way. So you can make purchase with a piece of mind. 🙂
The credit card billing will reflect “AQZOG Swim Camp” as your payment merchant in your next credit card statement.
All Sign Up Page
Kids that Learn Swimming Are Smarter.
MOE School Program
07 30 – Reporting time
07 45 – Travel to the destinated Swimming Complex
08 15 – Swimming starts
09 35 – Rinse & Change
09 55 – Return to school
10 15 – Recess break
Different school may have different activities. You may check with your respective school on this.
Swimsafer 2.0 Theory Quizzes
You can find them here. Click here.
- To provide progression for swimming after SwimSafer
- To raise the level of swimming proficiency of students and the general public
- To increase the level of technical expertise among our swimming coaches
- To provide a talent pool for the next generation of Singapore competitive swimmers
All about that Stroke
We make those animated swim video with the hope that the students can capture the idea easily and more effectively. Thus making it more effective for them to apply. At the same time, coaches can keep this as reference for your coaching purposes. A picture tell a thousand words but the animated picture could tell million words. 🙂
Back Problem Matters
- Lifting a heavy object, or twisting the spine while lifting
- Sudden movements that place too much stress on the low back, such as a fall
- Poor posture over time
Below are some of the exercise you can do to improve. Hope this help. 🙂
Water phobia matter alot
Any other question?
You can forward us an email and our staff will do their best to reply you within 3 working days.
Sending us an Email or simply click the email icon below the screen.